Saturday 19 February 2011

Good morning...

Hi everyone out there, wish U all a very good morning and hopefully today will bring more success n happiness to all of us. Here at my lovely village, we can still breath fresh air in this early morning, watching the misty dew on the tips of the grass, such a blissful scene I must admit. How I was so stressful  the first time I was told that I'll be posted back to this town, I felt as if a huge rock was put on my chest...breathing seemed impossible! How am I going to live here alone? Neither friends to lean on nor family to cry on..thats how I felt at that time, so very unwhole. But now, everything change, not only I made friends, I also have my darling baby son here with me! Better still life is improving to the better as I'm getting use to the beatiful countryside life. Blissful and serene atmosphere fills my life, I've learned to be more relax, take things one step at a time and most importantly trying to be more humble and paying more attention to my inner spiritual needs! Hopefully life will continually be good to me, my family as well as all my friends...amin

2 comments:

  1. Syukur alhamdullilah Sis!! Life is great. Things happens for a reason. Maybe this is yours!!! Chayo-chayo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, life is great and am grateful for what God has blessed me with...thanks...do follow my blog eheheheh...

    ReplyDelete