Tuesday 15 May 2012

Lost...

My..I have so many things to share, but when it comes to writing suddenly everything seems gone! I kind of lost them. Strange isn't it? When you're not sitting in front of your lappy everything seems to be swimming into your brain. Sometimes you can even see it and feel like its real. Frustrated is the right word for me now. I really love to be able to share my stories but unfortunately my brain seems not responding to my desire. How could I ever be able to realise my dream?

Do I have to sit at the beach, listening to the slapping of wave at the white sand, and smell the salty air while watching birds flying across the ocean before I could write my master piece? Inevitably beach is definitely my favourite place.If I simply want to unwind I'll definitely choose the beach to go and relax myself. Maybe I'll jog along the beach barefooted just to feel the rough sand walking hand in hand with the wavy salty water to massage away my weariness or even my tiredness. Such an invigorating feeling!  How I wish I was really there at the beach running along the sandy beach, then I can go to my favourite satay stall and ease my famish growling belly! Later, I can watch the sun goes down and watch the beautiful sunset. It will be much wonderful if there is soft music to accompany the so beautiful scenery. Ermm it will be so perfect! I could hear the music of the ocean like a lullaby to my ear, soothingly bring me to a wonderful dream. Sleep will come soon as my head is readily looking for a soft spot where I can lay it for a short nap. Softly I could hear from afar the sound of calling for all Muslims to go for prayer...my sleepy head suddenly is no longer sleepy. I have to go now as my prayer mat is waiting for me to perform my prayer. Will continue again hopefully soon...and hope ideas will be swarming like bees to my head so that I can write more, insyaAllah. Wish me luck! Bye for now..take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment