Saturday 19 August 2017

BENGKEL PENULISAN BLOG

MasyAllah, it has been many years since I last wrote in my blog! Thanks to this workshop, I eventually have the chance to open my blog. At this moment, as I am writing, we are still discussing about MCMC, talking about telecommunication rules and regulation. It makes me hungry 😁😂! It seems a bit boring, though it is important for us to know, but it takes ages. 
   I came for the purpose to learn and to polish-up my writing skill, so it seems a bit way out of the thing that I am expecting! I think these women are more interested with the speaker 😂😂😂. 
   Alhamdullillah, finally the questioning ended. We are given 5 minutes break.
   The title is "Why Blog?" Should I start a Blog? 34 things to know (before you start). Okay, we'll what is it going to be. It is 3 minutes before 12 p.m., but we are no way near the workshop we are attending here for. Half of the day was thrown away only for the SKMM session. Is it beneficial? Ya.. I think it is. Not knowing what we are facing if we go over board will definitely put us in hot water, so I guess it is good to know the work that the MCMC people are doing, so that when we have problem especially with defamation or fake news, we will know where to turn to.
  But, hey what is going on here? It's already 2 minutes pass 12, but we are still waiting for the real workshop to start!
   1. It helps you learn new things
   2. It makes you think clearer - understand more, free to explore etc
   3. It helps you write better - there must be limit to our writing
   4. It builds your confidence - we can build our rapport from the comments given
   5. It helps you speak more coherently
   6. It can make you money - when people interested, you can sell your story
   7. It can help you aid good causes - the money get can be used to help others
   8. It requires no prior knowledge
   9. It challenges you  
 10. It is free (or affordable)
 11. It helps you build an audience
 12. It lets you help other people
 13. It can help you influence public policy
 14. It disciplines you
 15. It helps you have credibility
 16. It helps you get published
 17. It can land you speaking engagements
 18. It can get you consulting deals
 19. It can get you freelance writing gigs
 20. It can promote your art or hobby
 21. It sharpens your observation
 22. It helps you stay in touch with distant friends and family
 23. It advances your resume
 24. it boosts your offline business
 25. it boosts your creativity
 26. It helps you make better choices
 27. It makes you happy
 28. It gives you freedom
 29. It helps you acquire valuable new skills
 30. It eases your personal problems
 31. It allows you document your life
 32. It makes you stand out
 33. It builds your network
 34. It helps you live forever
 GO START SOMETHING AWESOME!!!

We need to know what we want to write, and make sure that it is something that people what to read. It must be something captivating, for example let say you want to make a chair, tell that this chair is also something else that people want to know.

Interesting new knowledge. No wonder my blog has no follower 😂😂😂, probably because I wrote something which does not interest others!!!

Well, inshaa Allah I will try better after this. Hopefully I'll become a great writer, not only as a blogger, but a novelist, aamiinnnn.

Please pray for my success ya...💓💓💓

No comments:

Post a Comment