Saturday 16 April 2011

Emotion...

Aaarrggh, it is really frustrating for us ladies to experience the once a month emotion swing which is not only upsetting us but also those who are surrounding us! Today I felt so upset cos I got so angry towards my darling baby that I shouted like crazy for his petty mistake while doing his tenis training. I feel bad, really bad..why is it so difficult to control my emotion..is it really normal or is there any cure to this? Not only I feel bad but I got a really terrible headache afterward! Ermm how i wish life is not this torturing during this emotional period..cos I really do not want to hurt others! Hope I'll find my way to reduce this emotional phenomenon that I'll eventually find peace even during this challenging period.

2 comments:

  1. don't really have the cure...only have to control it...it's the power of our mind actually....set in mind that it wont bother us in anyway...that's what n how i did it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..u r right..thanks for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete