Sunday 16 December 2012

Everyday moves as always, waking up late, take a bath then take breakfast. Today me and Akmal went to uncle Shabudin's house to get my chocolate that I asked Hj to buy for me from Labuan. Thanks bro for buying it ;-)! Since we are already there I took the opportunity to take a few liters of Kangen water from their place, of course with the permission of Hjh Norly, again thanks guys for letting us take your Kangen water. After talking a little bit with Norly, we went home cause aunty Lily wants to go out, have business outside I guess!
                                At home, I finished my laundry then doing some room cleaning, also another routine activity during this long holiday. After Zohor prayer, I did some sewing since there are lots of my old clothing that need to be sewed, but I only manage to sew one which took almost an hour for me to complete! What a slow sewer I am! Only after I finished sewing it that I realised I sewed it on the wrong side of the night gown! Well it's just a night gown, no one will see it anyway!
                                What am I suppose to do with my life? Sometime I feel happy the way I am. But there are times that I believe that I can do more and better! But what exactly is that which I can do more and better? I am a teacher, and most of the time I love being a teacher, but sometime I do believe that I do not destine to be a teacher. What I love most since I was a child is to be involve in business, you know selling things and anything that to do with business transaction. In fact I've been trying my hands on business since childhood until now! But not much success, probably because I did not put all my effort and mind in it. Most of the time I was just like doing the business that I am in now as a part time time job and also more like a charity job! Why did I say charity? This is because I do it to help others who are less fortunate than me to get extra money by helping me to sell all the things that I want to sell so that they can get commission from their sale. But to tell the truth I don't really get much profit out of it, in fact I don't make profit at all since most of my customers are paying in instalment! So I almost cannot use the money I get from the sale as the rotating cash flow since I can only get them in two or three months after I sell it to them, and sometimes there are people who did not pay at all! Still I continue doing the business simply because I just love doing business. Funny isn't it? Well thats it for now. In fact I wanted to write more, since I feel like I can keep on writing, but I haven't perform my Asar prayer, so really heve to stop. thanks for reading...;-)...

No comments:

Post a Comment