Saturday 5 October 2013

Out of the blue, my son asked me to write about why Singapore is so advance as compared to Malaysia! What? Are you trying to put me on a hot seat? So instead I said to my boy, 'why don't we write why are we still not  advancing as compared to our neighbour? Well, he said it's still the same isn't it? Maybe, but at least we are trying to look at it in a different angle; in a more friendlier way, I think?!'
   So why is it that Malaysians especially  the malays and the Bumis are still living backward? I guess one of the reason is that we are so complacent with our situation. We always believe that everything should be provided for us by the leader or the government! We never believe in working our way up as other races did! Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, it's just that it is really hard to convincce our people that it is up to US to change our LIFE by changing the way we THINK!I don't know if they agree with me or probably be furious with me, but that's how I feel! We can't really rely our whole life to depend on others to make us advance and become successful, we have to do it ourselves, whether it is hard or not we have to do it. But where do we start/ It has been decades that we have been in this scenario, always depending,always expecting for others to GIVE and for us just to RECEIVE! Maybe not all of us are like that, but more than half are in that category, that includes those who believe that they are wel educated but still can't depend on themselves to be successful in their own life, what a waste!
   So guys, ladies and gentlemen, think it's time for us to really look into our inner deeper self and ask ourselves if we have already done in our might to be dependent on ourselves or are we really that weak to live on our own without others to give? Well the answer is in our own heart and head, all we need to do is to discover the truth by doing honest self reflection, eventually we'll find the answer and will know what to do, hopefully. Well all the best guys, ladies and gentlemen as well as to me too...:-)!

No comments:

Post a Comment